We could list here the complex legal text and obsolete phrases about how important your trust is to us and we are committed to working to protect your privacy. These are, of course, self-evident to us. It is equally important that you understand what this means in practice. That's why we've summarized the content to make it easier to read:
- The data we process is divided into A. data provided by the users themselves B. data obtained from the use of the services C. data derived from analytics
- We use the information to deliver and personalize products and services, customer service, marketing, product development, and better advertising.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of a contract, a legitimate interest, a legal obligation and consent.
- In accordance with the data protection regulation, you have the right to e.g. obtain information about the processing of personal data, request the rectification or deletion of your data and withdraw your consent.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Katve Oy is committed to protecting the privacy of users of its services in accordance with the EU's general data protection regulation, the Data Protection Act (1050/2018), the Act on Electronic Communications Services (917/2014) and other applicable legislation.
1. What type of information is processed?
We collect personal information from the user that is necessary for the purposes described in section 2. The information we collect is broken down into A. information provided by the user B. information obtained from the use of the services C. information derived from analytics. In addition, we collect information in a separate marketing register.
Examples of information provided by the user or relevant to the user's personal identification include:
- Name and contact information such as address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Demographic information such as age, gender, occupation and nationality
- Customer relationship information (billing and payment information, including payment card information, product and order information, customer feedback and contact information and cancellation information)
- Permissions and Consents
- Other Information Collected from User
Information available / observed about your use of the Services includes for example:
- Usage and browsing information, advertisements that have been displayed, and information about the click on the advertisements. and duration and operating system.
- Page that the user was transferred to our website
Information inferred from the use of Katveen's service or website, or information provided by the customer, such as:
- Points of interest or segmentation derived from the analytics
- It is possible to join the e-mail marketing register separately by subscribing to the newsletter or with the permission / consent requested separately in connection with the booking. The e-mail marketing register collects information about, for example, newsletter clicks, subscriber activity and the effectiveness of campaigns. It is possible to delete an e-mail address and name information from the e-mail marketing register at any time by unsubscribing to the newsletter.
2. Purposes of processing
We only process peronal data to the purposes stated beforehand and/or in connection to collection
- To deliver and personalize the Services. To be able to deliver the Services, we for example need your name and payment details.
- For reporting and business and product development in order to provide better user experience and to develop our products and business according your preferences and market positioning.
- Client communications, customer service and direct marketing, to be able to serve our customers.
- For targeting ads
- To fulfil our legal obligations such as bookkeeping and continuation of our services.
Personal data is not processed in automatic decision making that would have significant effects on the user.
3. Grounds for processing
- Agreement: When you purchase, order or use our services, we process the information on a contractual basis. We will only process information that is necessary for the performance of the agreement and that is relevant to the performance of the agreement.
- Consent: When we send e-marketing messages based on your consent or target advertising to you on online services, it is based on consent. Consent may be revoked at any time.
- Legal obligations: For bookkeeping we need to store invoices and other such documents to fulfil our legal obligations.
- Legitimate interest: In order to develop and manage the business and to understand the interests of the customer, it is necessary to process certain personal data. We always weigh the potential harms and benefits to the customer of processing based on a legitimate interest and minimize identifiable personal information. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data based on a legitimate interest.
4. Combining personal data
Read more below in section "Cookies".
5. Storing of personal data
We will only store the data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Section 2 in accordance with applicable law.
6. Protecting of personal data
We use the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or other unauthorized processing.
7. Sensitive personal data
We process sensitive information, such as location, only with your consent, for example to provide location-based services or to show you targeted advertising, provided you have given your consent.
8. How to contact us if you have questions
You can contact us using the form on the contact page or at the address mentioned in point 13.
9. Persons processing personal data
10. Data transfers to third parties
We do not disclose the personal information of an identified user to third parties except in the following cases: You have given your consent or have some other legal reason to disclose to the authorities, if required by applicable law, to our R&D partners or subcontractors authorities or debt collection agencies, for example
11. Third party data collection on the website
Third parties refer to entities outside Katve, such as advertisers, social media service providers, and measurement and tracking service providers. These may set cookies on the user's terminal when the user visits our services, for example to provide the user with targeted advertising or to compile statistics on the number of visitors to various websites.
Our services may use social media extensions. For example, Facebook, Instagram, or another service can collect information on their own systems through such a community interface. We are only responsible for the legality of our operations. You may review the terms of such third party services in each service. Our services may contain links to sites other than those listed above, but we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party sites, and we ask that you read the privacy policies of each site separately.
12. Use of rights
Sinulla on palvelumme käyttäjänä oikeus:
As a user of our service, you have the right to:
- Receive information about the processing of your personal data
- Access access to your processed personal data and request the transfer of data from one system to another
- Request and delete your data for direct marketing purposes
- Get information about a high-risk personal data breach
- Revokes your consent to the processing of your personal data
- Complaint about the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority
Katve Camping Oy
Verkatehtaankatu 4 as 707, 20100 Turku
Contact person: Samuli Taskila
Registrar replies to requests within the time frame set by GDPR, generally in one month of contact if possible.
The compliance officer in data protection matters is the Finnish DPA and the contact information and process to contact them can be found on their website.
14. All rights to changes to this Policy reserved
1. What are cookies and why are they used?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
Cookies are used to speed, analyze and develop our site and services by storing user usage information. We might work with advertisers to make the advertising we see available to our users as interesting as possible. Cookies allow us to show ads based on, for example, which pages a user has visited in the past. We might help our advertisers target their ads to users who have visited our advertiser's website, for example.
2. Evästetyypit, joita käytämme
Cookies can be first or third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that are implemented by this site and can only be read by this site. Third-party cookies are cookies that are implemented by third parties and used for all types of services (for example, the analysis of websites or advertising).
Cookies are session cookies or stored cookies. Session cookies are created each time you visit our website and removed when you leave our website. Stored cookies are saved to your device or browser for the period of time mentioned in each individual cookie or until they are removed by you.
Facebook privacy statement (https://fi-fi.facebook.com/privacy/explanation)
Twitterin privacy statement (https://twitter.com/en/privacy#update)
Googlen privacy statement (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fi)
3. Cookies that we use
A. Nescessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features.
B. Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise content for you and remember your account preferences.
C. Analytical and performance cookies
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
D. Marketing and tracking cookies
These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website more relevant to your interests.
E. Social media cookies
Social media cookies are cookies used to connect a website to a third-party social media platform. They remember a user's details after the user signs in to a social media account from a website. Many social media cookies are set through plugins, widgets, and sharing buttons.
4. How to change cookie preferences
If you want to change your preferences, restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
By clearing your browser at regular intervals, you can change the identifier that you use to create a profile based on your identified behavior. This does not stop data collection or targeting of digital advertising, but resets targeting based on historical behavioral data. Here are few browser related links:
Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-GB/kb/278835
You can reject third party cookies and targeting of ads by advertiser or overall: via Your Online Choices -website. After rejection, ads will be shown but they are not targeted according to your interests.
We reserve rights to any changes to this policy.